Today we’ll demonstrate to you the proper way to make sugar wax at home!
Shaving causes razor bumps, ingrown hairs, and irritated skin.
That, as well as the hairs will grow back in few days, and before the year’s over, you’ll have burned through several dollars on razors and shaving cream. We can discover much better approaches to spend our cash!
The colossal thing about sugar wax is that it’s better for your skin over shaving or waxing. It doesn’t tear the hairs or cause aggravation.
Sugar wax is additionally a considerably gentler method for expelling hair, and doesn’t hurt so much as waxing.
So how about we look at how to make our own sugar wax!
1/4 cup water
2 cups white sugar
1/4 cup lemon juice
1. In a pot, include the fixings and blend them with a wooden spoon.
2. Place the pot over high warmth, and hold up until the point when the blend turns out to be bubbly.
3. Reduce to medium warmth, and mix continually. It’s critical that you blend, because the mixture can solidify and you’ll need to begin once again.
4. Cook on medium warmth while mixing continually until the point when blend achieves a golden shade. This should take around 5-10 minutes.
5. Remove the pot from warmth and let sit for 5 minutes. In the mean time, take a spoonful of the sugar wax blend and put it in your fridge. Enable it to cool, and if the consistency still isn’t right, restore the blend to warm.
6. The consistency ought to be thick (you ought to have the capacity to lift it up… . like wax).
7. Allow to cool no less than half an hour.
8. Once cooled, put it in a bowl.
How to Use:
Utilizing a wooden spoon, or spatula, snatch a little measure of the sugar wax from the bowl, and move between your hands, framing a ball.
Press the ball down onto the zone you need towax. The sugar wax ought to be on your skin around 1/4″ thick.
You can likewise utilize waxing strips, by squeezing the wax onto the skin, and after that putting the wax strips over the wax.
Take a full breath, get the end of the wax, and force quick and in one movement AGAINST the bearing which your hair develops. You can reuse a similar wax piece 3-4 times until the point when you should make another ball.
The wax can be utilized on all body parts.
Sugar waxing should last fourteen days, contingent upon how quick your hair develops.