Flavoured lavender water is an incredible approach to use the astonishing lavender properties. Lavender is a great herb that quiets the senses.
Lavender oil is among the gentlest oils. Lavender oil has more than 150 dynamic constituents, which is good for many things concerning your health.
Lavender oil has antidepressant, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antispasmodic, sedative and hypotensive properties.
Florida analysts discovered that lavender oil benefits incorporate decreasing nervousness and bringing down heartbeat rates. What’s more, lavender fragrance based treatment has been exhibited to diminish pre-surgery trouble and to be more unwinding than back rub or simply resting.
Lavender oil can reduce labor pains, depression, and improve insomnia. What’s more, it is said that lavender oil benefits those with headaches, and sinus congestion.
DIY Lavender Water
- 12 cups water
- 6 juiced lemons
- 1 cup honey
- 1 drop lavender essential oil
- Lavender sprigs (for garnish)
Blend everything and let it cool down. You should add more honey or water if you want to.
OTHER WAYS YOU CAN USE LAVENDER OIL FOR HEADACHES AND ANXIETY
* Add 5 drops of Lavender oil in your bath if your skin is dry.
* Diffuse 10 drops of Lavender into the air as a stress relief.
* Add 2 drops of Lavender for every ounce of your most loved softly scented, organic oil for a body oil that you can use for relaxing your mind, improving the skin, helping you sleep better, and warding off insects.