One of the healthiest spices in this world that can be used for a lot of things is definitely ginger. Nowadays, you can find ginger in every store and use it for anything you like. It is proven that it has many powerful health benefits.
Studies have confirmed the following benefits of ginger:
— Protects DNA
— Strong anti-inflammatory properties
— Offers powerful anti-cancer effects
— Soothes eczema
— Relieves menstrual cramps
— Reduces stomach discomfort
— Helps with osteoarthritis
— Offers powerful antifungal, antibacterial, and antimicrobial properties
— Protects the liver
— Lowers the risks of cardiovascular diseases
— Relieves pain
— Regulates the levels of cholesterol and prevents hardening of the arteries
— Relieves allergies and asthma
— Soothes nausea and vomiting
— Treats colds
— Helps weight loss
— Inhibits cancer cell growth, prevents oxidative stress
— Improves gut integrity
— Helps with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
Now that you know all the amazing benefits that ginger offers, do you know that you can grow your own ginger at your home? This is great news, because you won’t have to worry about its quality and origin.
If you are ready to do this, you will need a well-draining, rich potting soil, an organic ginger root, and a shallow and wide pot, because the ginger roots grow horizontally.
Here’s How to Grow an Endless Supply of Ginger Right at Home
1. Put the ginger root in water and let it soak during the night.
2. Take the pot and fill it with soil.
3. Put the ginger root into the soil, but you should leave its eye buds pointing upwards.
4. Take few inches of soil and cover the roots.
5. Water the plant and put the pot in a warm room, and don’t expose it directly to the sun.
6. Keep the pot moist by spraying it with water from a spray bottle.
7. You should wait for couple of weeks until you notice the first roots.
As you can see, the whole procedure is very simple and easy to follow. Therefore, why don’t you try it yourself?
Be social, share with your friends and family!