These stuffed portobellos are stacked with your most loved flavors, presented in a fun and versatile low carb bundle! Your whole family will simply love this delicious lasagne!
This recipe is amusing to make and eat.
What’s incredible about this keto formula is that you can utilize turkey or chicken sausage, regular sausage, ground beef, or if you are a vegetarian, you can also make lasagne without meat.
Anything you have close by or lean toward for flavor or surface will function admirably in this specific lasagna stuffed mushroom formula. Simply ensure the meat is very much prepared and not flat for best outcomes.
You can utilize any marinara formula or sauce (sugar free) that you incline toward.
KETO LASAGNA STUFFED PORTOBELLOS
These stuffed portobello mushrooms will be another family top choice! Every one of the kinds of your most loved exemplary comfort nourishment in a low carb and enjoyable to eat bundle!
- Servings: 4
- Cuisine: Italian
- Category: Low Carb
- 4 links of Italian sausage (or 12 oz ground meat)
- 4 large portobello mushrooms
- 1 cup ricotta cheese (whole milk)
- 1 cup marinara sauce (sugar free)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (whole milk)
- chopped parsley to garnish if desired
- Clean the mushrooms with a paper towel to get rid of any soil or fertilizer. If there are stems, remove them, and utilize a spoon to rub out the dark colored ribs.
- Take the sausage and make 4 patties. Every mushroom top should be filled with one patty.
- Add 1/4 glass ricotta into every mushroom top and push to the edges, leaving a mark in the middle for the sauce.
- Add 1/4 glass marinara in every mushroom over the layer of ricotta.
- Add 1/4 container of mozzarella over every mushroom.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and bake them for 40 min.
- You can put some parsley on top and serve it while it’s hot.
- Calories: 480
- Serving Size: 1 mushroom
- Protein: 28g
- Fat: 36g
- Carbs: 5g