Baking soda has been demonstrated useful in various cases, with regards to household uses, healthy living, and cosmetics. In spite of its all reasons, baking soda still remains the best solution for treating hair issues.
In the event that you didn’t know about this, read on. Baking soda really acts positively on the hair. It can remove the dandruff, strengthen it, and give it volume.
To take in more on this, read the best uses of baking soda for hair care:
1. Baking Soda Removes Residue From Hair Products
All the remains from hair care products can be removed with baking soda. The hair and scalp cleanliness is really important, so at whatever point you require this done, baking soda will solve the problem.
2. Baking Soda Removes Chlorine
For all the individuals who work in a chlorine-based condition are aware that baking soda can without much of a stretch expel any chlorine scraps and keep your hair undamaged. Chlorine is a major foe to the hair, and it can even change its shading. So at whatever point you are excessively exposed to chlorine, you know what you have to do.
3. Baking Soda Promotes Hair Growth
In the event that you are battling with hair that grows really slow and is weak, all you require is a bit of baking soda to settle this issue. Baking soda goes about as a characteristic stimulator to the hair roots and it enables them to ‘move around’ more rapidly. The final product? A long, solid and healthy hair!
The accompanying formula is prescribed for ordinary use for everyone who wants to dispose of any scalp and hair dirt by just utilizing baking soda:
- Blend baking soda and water in 1 to 3 ratio and put the blend in a spraying bottle.
- If you think this amount won’t be enough, you should put more water and baking soda.
- If your hair is medium-length, 6 tbsp. of water, and 1 tbsp. of baking soda will be enough.
- You should spray this blend on a dry or wet hair, starting from the roots and moving downwards.
- Leave the mixture on your hair for 5 minutes and afterwards you can wash it.
Here is one more hair wash:
You can also make a blend of ACV and water in ratio 1 to 4 and wash your hair with it. Also, if you dislike the smell, few drops of any essential oil will solve this problem.
Be careful when you apply this mixture on your hair, as it shouldn’t get into your eyes. You should keep your head leaned backwards.