The following almost zero carb wraps are gluten-free, very easy to make and don’t require any special ingredients. They are perfect!
Since this recipe utilizes no nuts, it’s ideal for the Induction Phase and all periods of the Atkins Diet.
ALMOST NO CARB WRAPS
Preparation Time: 8 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 4 ounces crushed plain pork rinds
- 6 large eggs*** see note
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/4 tsalt optional
- 1/8 tbaking soda
- 3/4 cup water (117.44 ml/ 170 g)
1. Food Processor Method: Put the rinds in a blender and blend until they turn into a powder. Include the salt and baking soda and blend it. Include the cheese and eggs and blend until thick and smooth. Include water and mix until the greater part of the fixings are totally fused. Fill a bowl and let sit for 5 minutes.
2. Hand Mixer Method: Place the rinds into a bag that can be zip-locked and smash in clumps with a meat hammer. They ought to be totally pounded. Put the pounded rinds into a bowl and mix in the salt and baking soda. Take other bowl and mix one egg with the cream cheese until joined and smooth.
Include another egg and blend. Include the egg and cheese blend to the pork rind crumbs and include whatever remains of the eggs. Mix with the hand mixer until smooth. Include the water and blend until completely joined. Give the batter a chance to sit for at least five minutes.
3. Preheat a hotcake pan. Then, oil the frying pan and wipe-off the abundance with a paper towel.
4. Take a 1/4 cup measure and pour the batter onto the skillet. Cook like you would a flapjack.
*** If this recipe is excessively eggy for you, have a go at utilizing 3 egg whites, 3 entire eggs, and 3 tbsp. of oil.
You can’t make this recipe without the pork rinds.
- Per Serving:
- Calories: 125
- Total Fat: 14%
- Protein: 20%
- Sodium: 5%
- Cholesterol: 39%
- Potassium: 1%
- Vitamin A: 5%
- Calcium: 2%
- Iron: 3%